Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Punch Art Nemo Diorama Card - FREE Tutorial

I did this punch art Nemo project for Christiane Boyer, one of my blog followers who always does my projects and sends me great pictures of how she adapts them and makes them even better!
Here you go Christiane! Its more like punch and cut art instead of just punches but Nemo was a tough shape not to have to cut a little. Hope this is what you were looking for!

Click on the title below to get the FREE printable tutorial!
(You do not have to be on facebook to get this, just make a user name and password to print it. If anyone knows a better file sharing site that you don't have to do this for, let me know!)

Punch Art Nemo Diorama Card Mini Tutorial
Related Posts with Thumbnails