Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Craft Project Central Blog

Here is my new project for the Craft Project Central Blog this month! I am a little late in posting all these because I am still working like crazy on our Downhill for Diabetes event next month. I will get back to normal posting soon, I promise!

Here are some of the other new projects on the Craft Project Central Blog!

Create a Cupcake PocketBac Holder – Sonya – www.stampwithsonya.com


Create a Cupcake Calendar – Naokowww.nstampage.com


Apple Blossoms Note Card Set – Shelby – www.craftcloset.wordpress.com


Love Letters Chocolate Gift Set – Sonya – www.stampwithsonya.com

Snowflake Hot Chocolate – Jacquewww.stampinwithjacque.com


Filled With Love Valentine Box – Bonus Project – Tammy – www.funpapercandy.blogspot.com


Related Posts with Thumbnails