Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, May 23, 2011

30% Off for May!

You don't want to miss out on the great deal Stampin' Up is having this month!
Select stamp sets are 30% off and great deals on my digital studio items and bundles too!

CLICK HERE
to see the full list of products that are discounted!


Sorry I was so late to let you know about it, but it ends May 31st, so get your discounted orders in quick!
Remember, for every $50 of merchandise that you purchase, you get to pick one of my tutorials for FREE!
Spend over $150, you not only get the tutorials, but you get hostess benefits as well!


CLICK HERE to place the order yourself online, or just email me what you would like, and I can place it for you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails