Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Owl Punch Pear Card

Here is my Owl Punch Pear card! It was really simple to do but I will break down what I used.
I used the Owl Punch with Wild Wasabi card stock to make the shape for the pear. I cut off the feet and the ears. For the inner one (Very Vanilla), I just cut the feet and ears off and then cut a little bit off around the edges of the shape to make it smaller. The center white is the 1/2" Circle cut in half and the seeds are Chocolate Chip using the Cupcake Punch, its the flame from the candle! The stems are using the bird punch. Just cut a branch in Chocolate Chip and other in Wasabi, cut the leaves off and glue the Wasabi ones on. Then just cut the top leaf in the shape of a stem. The words are using the Billboard strip with the Big Shot. (I love these alphabet strip dies, they come in so handy all the time!)
My husband was not a fan on my wording for this, and thought it should say, "What a Pear!" or something like that. But of course he mentioned this after I had glued them on! Usually I ask his opinion before I glue it together... oh well!
I thought this would make a cute anniversary or wedding card.

I used the the Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches for the fancy rectangle the pears are on. Then I just used the Simply Scored to emboss the line going around it. You can get the dimensions for using the Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches HERE to make them line up perfectly.
Related Posts with Thumbnails