Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Digital Studio Express FREE Trial!!

My Digital Studio Express FREE Trial!!

You do not want to miss this great offer. You can try My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up's digital scrapbooking and card making program) for FREE for a limited time!
CLICK HERE to see the details!
Just go to my SU site (this link should take you right to the page).
or go to http://lynnpratt.stampinup.net and click on PRODUCTS on the top and choose Product lines. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the Learn More option under My Digital Studio.
In the middle of the page it says
Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE with a 30-day trial. Get it today!
You can use it for FREE for a month to try it out. At the end of the free trial, you can either stop using it, or if you like it you can purchase it. It is totally free to try it, no risk at all! If you have any questions just let me know! pratt.lynn@gmail.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails